I can help you help your employees… if they are US citizens working abroad or if they are foreign nationals working in this country. Educational seminars and individual consultations are useful in enabling your employees to understand tax-related practices and obligations in the countries where they will be working.
Our goal is to minimize taxpayer obligations, including possible penalties, in compliance with applicable US and foreign tax laws.
My qualifications include:
- More than twenty years experience in taxation services, including six years concentrating on the special needs of expatriates and foreign nationals. My focus is on comprehensive compliance, tax, and compensation issues dealing with tax laws and treaties, for inbound and outbound international assignees.
- Three years “Big Four” accounting firm background as well as employment with smaller, regional accounting firms. In addition, two years working for a large employer overseeing tax matters concerning employees in several foreign countries.
- Internal Revenue Service “Enrolled Agent.”
- Law degrees (LLB and LLM) from The Netherlands and an MST from the United States.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, and competent in French and German.
Please contact me for an obligation-free discussion.