I can help you help your clients… if they are individuals who work abroad or if they are businesses that have employees on overseas assignments. Operating in the background, I will answer your questions and/or assist you with researching particular taxation issues. Pay me only if you can bill your clients for my services.
My goal is to minimize taxpayer obligations, including possible penalties, in compliance with applicable US and foreign tax laws.
My qualifications include:
- More than twenty years experience in taxation services, including six years concentrating on the special needs of expatriates and foreign nationals. My focus is on comprehensive compliance, tax, and compensation issues dealing with tax laws and treaties, for inbound and outbound international assignees.
- Three years “Big Four” accounting firm background as well as employment with smaller, regional accounting firms. In addition, two years working for a large employer overseeing tax matters concerning employees in several foreign countries.
- Internal Revenue Service “Enrolled Agent.”
- Law degrees (LLB and LLM) from The Netherlands and an MST from the United States.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, and competent in French and German.